1.5

i have been having a lot of problems with your store at hwy 54 in owensboro ky its very poor service there and i am not the only one i have a copay card for renexa that i have been using for awhile now and every so often they tell me it has run out but when i call the place i got the card they say there are still plenty of refills left just like today i told the boy at the cvs the place that issued me the car told me if the cvs had any problems to call them on the 800 number that is on my card and they said it would not make any differance so they just ignored me and said that just the way it is the card is a good card i have been using it for awhile now with this cvs and also i gave them a copy discount card for crestor toay and they said it was no good also he said that it wasn't good for use with medicare i am 48 years old and have insurance with my job they know that also but when i said something about it he just gave me a dumb look and wasn't going to try it again or nothing so i just told him to keep the medicine i have told everyone i work with and my family about how much trouble this store is so what i am looking to get some satisfaction or i am taking my business else where and i will most likely put an ad in the local paper in readers rights tell the whole area how bad of service cvs is and my reason why

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and prescription drug pricing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of cvs pharmacy insurance and billing. CVS Pharmacy needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cvs pharmacy insurance and billing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at CVS Pharmacy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Walgreens.

Comments