Verified Reviewer

Today (03/13) I went through an embarrassing situation at 72th St x 2nd Av.

Me and my boyfriend were at this store and tried to buy 2 sanitizers, one for me and another one to him, that have just arrived there and we have been trying to buy the whole week, and the rule since the product has been sold out was that these sanitizers would be sold one per customer when the products arrive at the store. But today when the attendant named William saw me and my boyfriend trying to buy one for each, he treated us extremely rude and prohibited us to buy the 2 sanitizers claiming that the products would be sold one per household, but we dont live together, we are just dating (and I can send you the proof of residence of both if is necessary) and when I said it to him, he started to yell at me saying that he didnt believe in me, a very embarrassing situation.

And lets be a little realistic, even if we live together at the same house, I dont spend 24/7 with him, we have different ways of life, job and it is impossible to share the same sanitizer in these scenarios. Another stranger thing that happened with the same attendant was that he was eating a cheetos snack while he was trying to help the customers with the self service, a very dirty situation in a pharmacy store and in times of coronavirus.

User's recommendation: Don’t go to this store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cvs Pharmacy Cashier.

Preferred solution: Apology.

CVS Pharmacy Pros: I like cvs.

CVS Pharmacy Cons: Unprofessional staff.

Location: 1400 2Nd Ave, New York, NY 10021

Comments

I went to buy Cheetos at Market Basket last night and all of the hoarders had bought up all of the regular kind and all that was left was one bag of Jalapeno Cheetos way in the back. I hope that I don't get the runs from eating them, but I just had to get my Cheetos junk food fix.

CVS Pharmacy Reviews