I shop @ this CVS often, which is very close to me (less than 1 mile). On more than one occasion, these cashiers are just so downright unfriendly, have bad attitudes, are very unfriendly/unpleasant and are NOT suited for this job.

I had a question when I used my debit card, and I could see her getting annoyed with me. I angrily left and audibly called her the "b" word! It's appalling! MANAGERS: train your employees to possess excellent, friendly customer service skills and most of all, display courtesy to the customers.

The customer is always right! Vineland location.

Review about: Cvs Pharmacy Manager.

Comments

the customer is not always right, but the customer is always the customer as we like to say. We get *** questions all day and at times it just becomes too much.

I don't know if your question had any validity, but if not, think before you open your mouth and say something ***. You're wasting our time.

Our job description is to kiss a$s, not eat sh*t. Maybe don't call the cashier a b*tch and they'll be nice the next time they see you instead of remembering how rude you are.

Not sure why they put *** in my earlier comment. it wasnt a swear or anything close

The customer should be treated well of course. They shouuld not have a bad attitude agree with all this.

On the same token, that saying "the customer is always right" only goes so far. A customer is not right if they do not treat the employees good. I am not saying you wernt mistreated, im sure you were but people who come in and act rude to the employees or appear like you ruined their day by making a mistake is going to far. when it comes down to it respect is always right on both sides.

I've had days where ive had a long day but always be nice to customers and ill make a small mistake like everyone does in any job and people will act like im an ***. like i said it comes down to respect

You called the cashier a b*tch and you call them rude. What nerve.

Maybe they would treat you better if you treated them better. The customer is not always right and when you go around calling them a b*tch they can technically refuse to serve you.

Apparently you have never worked retail. You customer is almost NEVER right you *** ***.