I sometimes shop at a CVS located 5985 Tropicana in Las Vegas, NV and the store manager Terra is very rude. She talks down to customers and her employees! I once saw her being very mean to a young lady who was using coupons, she called her 'hun' in the most condescending manner and be littled her about a simple misuse of a coupon. The other girl who was cashiering mouthed 'sorry' to the couponing girl as she was leaving (clearly a little embarrassed) What a shameful sight!

When I got to the counter she coughed on me while she was ringing me up! She didn't excuse herself or make any attempt to cover her mouth! She just coughed! Disgusting!

This woman has no people skills and should not be in the customer service industry.

I like that it is by my house for quick shopping but when I see she is there I leave the store!

Review about: Cvs Pharmacy Coupon.

Comments

I am sure you are not perfect either, for example if these people are old enough to shop alone or get a job they are women, not girls. Second the customer was probably trying to use an expired coupon or something, another mistake you made is mistaking being told no as rude.

to Anonymous #1357375

Clearly, you wouldn't fit to be any sort of manager because you obviously don't know how to properly communicate.