3.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

First, for some reason, each time I try to log in it doesn't accept my password and I have to reset it.

My prescriptions don't appear in my list. This is a pain in the butt, because I end up having to call the pharmacy to order the refill.

This site is worthless to me.

Also, the ExtraCare program is phony as I NEVER get a rewards notification on my slip.

Frankly, if there was another pharmacy near by, I would use it.

Also, why should I have to enter 100 words if I don't need to?

This truly sucks. This truly sucks. This truly sucks.

This person wrote the review because of "web site sucls." of cvs pharmacy website from Cvs Pharmacy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cvs Pharmacy to "a phone call to discuss it".

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Walgreens. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cvs Pharmacy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

It's literally the worst app and the worst web-based customer service account I have ever tried to use.I've stopped going to CVS for most things because, without being able to access coupons, other stores are far less expensive.

The few times I do go, it's when I have reward dollars or coupons. I get emails that rewards are in my account, I sign in and they are nowhere to be found. I load coupons to my card, and they don't show up on my card.

An app should streamline coupons and ordering, and this does the exact opposite.I wonder what is going on with CVS that with every update, the app actually gets more nonsensical.

Houston, Texas, United States #1314642

CVS website & app are the worst. I don't even shop there anymore due to it.

#1200803

I tried to transfer my prescription at CVS.com on SEVEN different browsers between both Windows and Mac.In EVERY SINGLE EXPERIENCE, I cannot complete Step 3.

I guess a map is supposed to materialize in the big white void between "Search location" and "Review," but I see nothing and cannot complete the process. Javascript is enabled. No ad blockers are in use. All SEVEN browsers are up-to-date.

Does this website no longer work on laptops and desktops?

I'm not about to waste my money on some touchscreen paperweight that will break in 6 months.What is wrong with this website?