1.3K views

During I was in operating room while doctor performs rhinoplasty/septoplasty surgery on me. My girlfriend went to get the medicine for me.

I got 4 different prescription, Vicodin, Cephelux, ondansetron hcl, and 1 other I don't remember because I just finished it, its a 7 days pills in order.

Anyways, as I finished medicine week after surgery, I notice that I havent used ondansetron hcl at all because that medicine is for nausea and I haven't felt nausea at all. I asked the doctor what shall I do with it? He told me to return it back to CVS. I never even touched the medication or opened the bottle screw.

Anyhow, as I went back to CVS pharmacy to return back the medicine. One gentleman was willing to work with me, until he talked to one woman, whose name is Amina, gave me an attitude and was very very disrespectful and accused us that we opened the bottle which we haven't. She kept claiming herself as a big name doctor with PHd and etc, pharmacist isn't a big name doctor. She kept glancing at us with angry face and horrible attitude. I simply asked to return the bottle and they refused to get it back because its "out of the store medication."

I paid for this medication that I'm not going to use at all which is pointless.

Review about: Cvs Pharmacy Prescription Refill.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

cyberghost
Kingman, Arizona, United States #693809

why must everyone that comments on this site be such an angry raging ***

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #693694

HAHAHA, THIS IS HILARIOUS...YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU COULD RETURN MEDICATION?? UMMM, ITS LAW THAT THEY CANT TAKE IT BACK. PHARMACISTS HAVE A PHARM-D, WHICH IS A DOCTOR OF PHARMACY. SO YEAH THEY ARE A DOCTOR.

ONDANSETRON IS A GREAT MED TO HAVE AROUND IN CASE YOU NEED IT...IT WORKS WONDERS AND IT SAVED MY LIFE AND MY SONS

ALSO, YOURE AN ***. WOULD U WANT MEDICATION THAT WAS GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE FIRST, THEN RETURNED TO THE PHARMACY??? I WOULDNT...YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DID WITH IT. SO JUST BECAUSE THEY "SAY" THEY DIDNT OPEN IT, YOUR SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THEM? I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN BRAIN-O-PLASTY INSTEAD OF RHINOPLASTY....

If the bottle was open why would you wait a week to return it?It doesn't matter anyway like you said you didn't need them.

You should toss them.Not return them open or closed.

You're missing the point that the bottle was already open.

This has got to be a joke!!!There is no way you really think you can return medication.

What are they suppose to do with it? I certainly wouldn't want to go to a pharmacy and get medicine someone else returned. Even if it was in the stock bottle from the company with a sealed top. You have to keep meds at room temp.

What if you left it in your car? That compromises the effectiveness of it. I wouldn't want my meds that have been out of the stores possession before it came to me. Some people have nasty houses.

That's just *** to think you can return medicine.As for the PHD thing I don't know about that, but I can tell you I don't have one and I know better than returning medicine.

sessa
to What tha heck Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #691100

Exactly.Good for them.

I would hate to think I was getting medication that someone returned.They have no way to know if you did something to the meds.

fallon2
San Diego, California, United States #691083

The good ole God complex.She is working in a pharmacy at CVS.....sounds suspect to me.

I would be surprised if she had a PHD at all considering the actual pharmacists are carrying PharmD's not PHD's. Moreover, I would call corporate and discuss your issue. Store #, names, times, dates. If that doesn't work, I would try going to another CVS.

I have depended on human error on things of this nature.

You would be surprised how many "No's" are "Yes'" from place to place.Good Luck

fhaddad22
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #691070

I did speak with the manager and he refused to return it back also without the receipt and I had the papers with me.

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #691067

Keep trying dude.You'll get someone to help you.

It was very unprofessional for her to gloat about her PhD when all you want to do is return a pill bottle. That's what I would've said. "Look ***, I'm not here to discuss your PhD.

I'm here to return a god damned bottle of medication that I didn't use, now what the flock are we going to do here?" And if you still get no answer, ask to speak with a manager.This is ridiculous.