I received this magazine for free with a purchase from CVS.Now I have payed off the purchase with my Bank America card and now the magazine is still being charged to my Bank America card.

I have been trying to contact your company and two other magazine to stop charging me. The Bank Card says I need to contact you to stop this magazine. I try calling since 2-12-09. All I get is an automated voice and no help.

PLEASE stop billing me for this magazine.

Bank America says must stopped by 2-23-09.HELP

Sue Dicks

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

call the Tel# listed right by the charge they are billing. It is not CVS charging you but third party billing company.

you realize that this is not the CVS website but a website for consumer complaints. CVS isn't going to read this and act on it.

Cvs Pharmacy - Coupon Review from Owings Mills, Maryland Cvs Pharmacy "Cvs printed coupon says 25% off any depend poise tena or cvs brand adult care. I choose cvs brand get to register price is 12.49 she swipes the coupon and..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Couponing Cvs Pharmacy "Today while visiting at a local CVS at 4354 North West 23rd Ave, Coner Of North West 43rd Street And North West 23rd Ave I attempted to buy 6 bags..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - They did not honor a valid coupon. Cvs Pharmacy "I got a coupon for a free L-Oreal Root Rescue worth about $9.50 with the purchase of a L-Oreal Hair color product, and made a special trip to CVS this..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more