I get my Challenged Brothers medicine at CVS Show Low Arizona.Letecia always helps me no matter what always smiling helpful and goes beyond anyone else.

She can always fix problems. We just love her!!!!!! Maybe CVS could do something nice for her!!!!!!!!! Letecia has four children and always comes to work.

She always has time to tease my brother while she is working. The CVS in Show Low Az.has the nicest ,Friendly People.

We go home to Sun City West Az for the winter and a whole different story.If I have problems I will contact you Thank You MaryLou Philippi

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with pharmacy show low az. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of medicine. Cvs Pharmacy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned medicine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cvs Pharmacy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments