Store #402 downtown Miami: When I went to check out with several items, I was the only person in line.Ashley (according to her name tag) was sweeping behind the register.

I waited for a moment and asked if she would check me out. She ignored me. Another employee told me to use the self checkout. I have never had good experiences with those.

When I talked to a manager, Justanya, she was on her way out and displayed the same apathetic attitude as those she manages. Hey! At least their consistent! As burning world issues go, this is not a biggie.

But I will definitely shop at a place that has nice people who will either help me or explain if there's a problem.This is not that place.

Review about: Cvs Pharmacy Manager.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

You were in such a hurry that you couldn't wait a few minutes while the cashier finished sweeping her area?I would assume something had got spilled, for her to be sweeping.

You say you waited a minute, boy!you must not have even an ounce of patience.

Cvs Pharmacy - Outdated Product and Biohazards in the Restroom Cvs Pharmacy "Product located on shelves more than a year past expiration date. Biohazards in restrooms including blood and *** on floor, toilet and baby changing station. Floor in public restrooms..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - I Am Angry And Shocked At The Very Bad Service I Received Today! Cvs Pharmacy "I Am Angry And Shocked At The Very Bad Service I Received Today! My Doctor Moy who is one of the most Famous Dermatologists in Beverly Hills had one of his..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Horrible Customer Service @ Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I had yet another horrible experience today at Store #4014 CSHR #0606552 TRN# 9277 REG #02 with Store Supervisor "Jomaira". She really had some attitude as I was going through..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Black spider xt 850816 Cvs Pharmacy "I bought it at CVS in Centralia IL. black spider XT, tactical wireless indoor helicopter. I got it in the air 4 timer and then it start to nose dive..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more