Insurance Plans Acceptance

Again the service at this CVS Pharmacy is deplorable!I have taken all of my prescriptions and moved them to another pharmacy, again they have been very unprofessional and rude.

Putting me on hold for 45 mins to come back and ask me why i was on hold. She told me she was checking to see if they carried my medication, then forgot why she put me on hold and asked me for the name of the medication after 45 mins on hold. Then prior to that one of the pharmacist was very rude to a older lady in a wheel chair, telling her that we people act like we own the place and continued to berate her. I stepped in and reminded him that the customer comes first and that he doesn't need to disrespect us that way.

He then began to curse at me at the top of his lungs and challenge me to a physical altercation.

It got so bad that the cashiers from the front of the store came back and asked him to take a break.I will know longer step foot in that CVS and will tell everyone i know to do the same

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cvs pharmacy pharmacist. Cvs Pharmacy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cvs pharmacy pharmacist in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cvs Pharmacy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments