3.0
Prescription Services

Physician sent script to CVS pharmacy store #2005 for a dosage amount for 10mg.Pharmacy filled it for 5mg.

I noticed the mistake when I got home and compared it to other bottle. Called the pharmacy back and the pharmacist said "Oh yeah that would we made a mistake on the first script". I told her I was not notified of the error. She said we filled out a error report.

This situation could have ended with major adverse reaction for the minor patient.

WARNING!!!CHECK BEHIND THE TECHS, PHARMACISTS AND KNOW YOUR DOSAGE WHEN YOUR DOCTORS OFFICE DECIDES TO CALL OR FAX A SCRIPT.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with convience and stated that there is a room for improvement of receiving wrong dosage. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of prescription. Cvs Pharmacy needs to "provide customer with a gift card and acknowledge the error" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prescription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cvs Pharmacy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments