1.3
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Filled RX with 3ml bottle rather than 5ml bottle as prescribed.Told they did not have the 5ml in stock.

When refilled was again given the 3ml, told them this was in error script was for 5ml. Went back for the corrected script and was given two 3ml bottles and am now told I cannot return the unopened bottles because I took them out of store. Now they tell me their supplier does not carry the 5ml. Clearly store's policy is take what we have not what you need.

Now I am out nearly double for the script.This is particularly hard on the elderly on a fixed income, but we are (I suppose) the most gullible and easily preyed upon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of prescription drug and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Cvs Pharmacy needs to "refund my money and move my script to walgreen's or rite aid" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prescription drug in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cvs Pharmacy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

Cvs Pharmacy - Cash purchase with receipt denied return Cvs Pharmacy "I purchased with cash a hat for my wife on 8/22/15 at your St Pete Beach store. My wife did not care for it and did not use it. I..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Truth about CVS Cvs Pharmacy "First, we only care about some of our patients, the rest we bad mouth behind the counter when we see your annoying faces, including pharmacist. On multiple occasions I have..." Read more CVS Pharmacy PoorStore Conditions Norwalk, CT Cvs Pharmacy "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..." Read more Adam Alonzo the district manager of CVS Pharmacy Cvs Pharmacy "Adam Alonzo the district manager of CVS Pharmacy said he would send out a gift card to me for the problem that happend at 4251 SE 44th St, Oklahoma City,..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more