1.3
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Filled RX with 3ml bottle rather than 5ml bottle as prescribed.Told they did not have the 5ml in stock.

When refilled was again given the 3ml, told them this was in error script was for 5ml. Went back for the corrected script and was given two 3ml bottles and am now told I cannot return the unopened bottles because I took them out of store. Now they tell me their supplier does not carry the 5ml. Clearly store's policy is take what we have not what you need.

Now I am out nearly double for the script.This is particularly hard on the elderly on a fixed income, but we are (I suppose) the most gullible and easily preyed upon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of prescription drug and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Cvs Pharmacy needs to "refund my money and move my script to walgreen's or rite aid" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prescription drug in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cvs Pharmacy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments